- 15 Cleaning Hacks Everyone Should Know to Clean Every Nook and Corner of House
- 1. Dust Your Light Bulbs for More Light
- 2. Use a Lint Roller to Clean Screen Doors
- 3. Switch Your Air Conditioning Fan On Before Dusting
- 4. Deep Clean Your Faucet Handles
- 5. Use Toothpaste to Clear Hazy Car Headlights
- 6. Use An Angry Mama to Clean Your Microwave (No Scrubbing)
- 7. Use Resolve Carpet Cleaner to Clean the Grout Between Floor Tiles
- 8. Use Homemade Hardwood Floor Cleaner for Sparkling Floors
- 9. Clean Oil Stains on Your Driveway with Pour-n-Restore
- 10. Use Magic Erasers to Clean Oven Glass
- 11. Get Rid of Funky Smell from Vacuum Cleaner
- 12. Easily Clean Your Stove Burner
- 13. Avoid Buying Expensive Swiffer Pads and Use A Chenille Sock
- 14. Use Toothpaste to Remove Water Marks
- 15. Wipe Baseboards with An Old Dryer Sheet
- Closing Note
A clean home is a happy home.
It feels good to hear that quote. But what about the hassle you have to go through when cleaning the house? No one ever talks about that.
Cleaning a house is a tricky challenge in itself, especially for a lazy person like me. But we got to clean the house, whether we like it or not. So, I decided to collect some of the best cleaning hacks everyone should know for fast and efficient cleaning.
With these cleaning tips under your sleeves, you can quickly clean the complete house in a limited time and without too much work or getting bored.
15 Cleaning Hacks Everyone Should Know to Clean Every Nook and Corner of House
Ready to roll? Let’s get started.
1. Dust Your Light Bulbs for More Light
Having a dim room and want to fix it quickly? A lot of time, people ignore light bulbs when dusting which makes the room look dimly.
Make sure to get the light bulb and dust it during your next cleaning session | via The Crazy Coupon Lady.
2. Use a Lint Roller to Clean Screen Doors
If you own screen doors, you already know the struggle. Using a vacuum cleaner to clean the dust, pet hair, and the spider web isn’t very useful.
So, instead, grab a Lint Roller and swipe it across the screen surface. Go over both the screen sides for an instant cleanup | via Handyman Magazine.
3. Switch Your Air Conditioning Fan On Before Dusting
We all know that dusting and vacuuming can and will send a lot of fine dust particles up into the air. By switching your AC’s fan on before vacuuming, all the tiny particles will be pulled off by the air filter | via The Crazy Coupon Lady.
4. Deep Clean Your Faucet Handles
Having a hard time cleaning faucet handles? Here’s a perfect solution for you. Grab a screwdriver, soapy water, and some q-tips to clean all of the dirt and grime from underneath your sink knobs. Check the complete instructions on What’s Up Fagans.
5. Use Toothpaste to Clear Hazy Car Headlights
This is the #1 problem that needs to be fixed. A hazy headlamp limits the light when driving and may cause accidents. Using a toothpaste can crystal clear your foggy headlights.
6. Use An Angry Mama to Clean Your Microwave (No Scrubbing)
Keledz Microwave Cleaner Angry Mom with Fridge Odor Absorber Cool Mom(2pcs)
- ★ ANGRY MAMA FOR MICROWAVE: Hot steam comes out of Angry Mamas head to soften and release microwave dirt and stains for fast and easy cleaning.
- ★ Chilly MAMA KEEPS YOUR FRIDGE FRESH: Just fill Cool Mama with baking soda so that let her do the work. Baking soda helps keep your fridge smelling fresh for months; eliminates odors so foods taste fresher longer.
- ★ EASY TO USE: Just add vinegar and water, then microwave for 7 minutes…as Mamas head lets off hot steam to dissolves the crud from your microwave.
- ★ SAFE: Made with Heat- Resistant Materials. Top Rack Dishwasher Safe.
- ★ BEST GIFT: Cute, Clever Design, packaged with box will make it a Great Gift for mother, sister, family, home, office and Any Occasion.
Want a hands-free, no-scrub way to clean your microwave? This is the perfect solution for you. Get yourself an Angry Mama which will conveniently help stem away hardened food stains and other microwave junk in minutes. Just add a solution of Vinegar + Water to get it working.
7. Use Resolve Carpet Cleaner to Clean the Grout Between Floor Tiles
Cleaning the grout between floor tiles is a pain, but not anymore. To clean it super easily, spray some Resolve Carpet Cleaner into grout lines, scrub with a brush, let it sit idle for 10 minutes, and wipe off | via The Crazy Coupon Lady.
Resolve Carpet Spot & Stain Remover
8. Use Homemade Hardwood Floor Cleaner for Sparkling Floors
Since we’re already talking about the floor, here’s how you can sparkle clean your hardwood floors. This homemade eco-friendly floor cleaner is made with following ingredients: 1/2 cup vinegar, one tablespoon castile soap, 1/4 cup rubbing alcohol, 2 cups warm water, and essential oil (optional)
Mix them all in a plastic spray bottle and take your floor from “duh” to “oh la la!” | via My Cleaning Solutions.
9. Clean Oil Stains on Your Driveway with Pour-n-Restore
The oil stains look bad. And the driveway is the most common places where you could see them, till now. Clean the oil stains on your driveway by pouring Pour-n-Restore. It effectively soaks into the concrete and pulls up embedded oil stains, capturing them in the dry powder.
10. Use Magic Erasers to Clean Oven Glass
Being a white kitchen owner, it is difficult not to notice a stain or dirty area. Surprisingly, there was one place which I always overlooked, glass oven.
Cleaning oven glass is tricky and often requires using a chemical solution. But, I found a better solution which made cleaning oven glass a child’s play, magic erasers.
Use a combination of wet and dry magic erasers to clean your oven glass and go from gross to “wow” | via Polished Habitat.
11. Get Rid of Funky Smell from Vacuum Cleaner
Troubled with a strong smell coming from a vacuum cleaner? Vacuum up some Downy Unstoppables to get rid of the smell and have a pleasant fragrance.
Downy Unstopables in-Wash Scent Booster Beads
12. Easily Clean Your Stove Burner
Burnt on food and other messes are hard to get rid of from stove burner. This simple cleaning hack will help you remove all the stubborn stains overnight. Grab some ammonia and Ziploc Bags, splash some ammonia inside one Ziploc bag, add the stained stove part, and seal up the bag | via One Good Thing by Jillee.
13. Avoid Buying Expensive Swiffer Pads and Use A Chenille Sock
We could all agree that buying Swiffer pads is expensive. It looks like we just found a perfect alternative to it. Instead of purchasing the Swiffer pads, start using an old chenille sock which works just perfect | via The Crazy Coupon Lady.
14. Use Toothpaste to Remove Water Marks
Another handy toothpaste cleaning hack. To get rid of the stubborn watermarks, apply toothpaste on the stained areas, rub with a cloth, wait for a few minutes, and wipe off.
15. Wipe Baseboards with An Old Dryer Sheet
If you don’t own a handheld vacuum cleaner with a crevice tool, cleaning baseboards can be a nightmare. Use an old dryer sheet to wipe the baseboards and remove all the dust via The Crazy Coupon Lady.
Did you enjoy these cleaning hacks everyone should know? If you did, make sure to share this post with your friends and family.
Also, if you have anything to add or would like to contribute to our blog with original cleaning ideas, either leave a comment down below or contact me.